Join your neighbors and the founder of Landmark Expansion Group, Brett Wooten, in the clubhouse for an evening of financial education and wellness.
Brett has built his career around helping individuals, families and business achieve their financial goals and aspirations. “Most people know what they want financially, but it’s more confusing than ever as to how to get there.” Brett’s philosophy is built around goals-based planning and is education focused. In order to have a successful outcome, we need the all the facts to make a well-informed decision.” Whether you’re just getting started on your journey or you’re looking for free information on how to get even further ahead financial, we’d love to have you at the upcoming event.
The format is a relaxed environment in which Brett cover information that is at the forefront of people’s minds, allowing for Q&A along the way.
Most Popular Topics:
- Three Critical Reasons Why Most People Don't Achieve Financial Success: Failure to Plan, Being Misinformed and Uninformed
- Budgeting & Strategies to Increase Monthly Cash-flow, Reduce Expenses & Eliminate Debt
- How to Correctly Build a Financial House
- The Rule of 72 (One of the Most Powerful Money Laws in the Universe)
- Determining Your Retirement Income Number: Creating an Accumulation, Preservation and Distribution Strategy for Your Money
More About Brett:
B.B.A from Oglethorpe University
15+ yrs of experience in financial services
Investment Adviser Representative: Adheres to a Fiduciary Standard